For more than 30 years, Blue Ridge Services (BRS) has pioneered the application of value engineering to the waste industry – we’re the folks who put numbers to your operations.
Our company philosophy is simple – we like to think outside the box and color outside the lines. In the process, we’ve helped our clients identify savings of more than a billion dollars, through improving operational efficiencies, reducing costs, better material-handling, and strategic airspace management.
And along the way we’ve produced the most comprehensive solid waste safety training program in the world. As we continue to grow (we now have 30+ employees), BRS is able to provide a broader range of basic engineering services.
- Site Development
- Grading Plans
- Landscape Architectural Planning
- Hydrologic Studies and Design
- Drainage System Design
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
- Landscape Layout and Systems Design
- Road Layout and Design
- Construction / Project Management
- Construction Surveying
- Drone Mapping, Topos and Volume Calcs
- Closed Landfill Settlement Studies & Maintenance