Blue Ridge Services, Inc., an engineering and consulting firm focused on improving operations at solid waste facilities worldwide, is seeking a tree mortality project coordinator.
The coordinator would work closely with our tree mortality project assistant director and field manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the tree mortality project, assist with sending out and acquiring right of entry forms, assist with website updates, oversee project contractors, manage invoices and contracts, and would assist with general administrative and research work.
We provide a positive, multi-faceted environment, with great opportunities for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and determined individual. This position requires a self-sufficient individual who demonstrates consistency, a can-do attitude and the ability to complete tasks with a limited amount of supervision. The ideal candidate would have experience in administration or management.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in administrative position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, IOS experience is a plus
- Strong experience with online programs and cloud-based programs
These are some of the tasks this position would entail:
- Answer phone, take messages, collect and distribute mail
- Interface with the Financial Manager to manage invoices and payments between contactors and vendors
- Customer service for community residents and county personnel
- Provide support to project managers, including editing, client management, dictating/transcribing, scheduling, and proposal writing
- Create agreements and contracts
- Assist with managing company-wide Google calendar and scheduling
- Spreadsheets (create, organize, search)
- Audio transcriptions (meeting notes, books articles, site visits)
- Organize (cloud files, photos, misc.)
- Note taking (phone conferences, meetings etc.)
- Attend county meetings, maintain communication with county personnel
We are looking for someone available starting ASAP. This is a full-time, paid position. Please send a cover letter and resume to Raquel Sandoval at email@example.com.